Covid Safety Procedures
Below are the list of protocols we have in place for classes in our studios:
Centre Stage School
Covid-19 Safety Guidelines for Parents and CSS Community
We want to thank you and your family for choosing to be a part of Centre Stage School and for entrusting us with playing a role in your child's artistic education and expression. We continue to focus on the health and safety of all our students, their families, our teachers and staff. Please be assured that we will be operating within current government guidelines but all the while ensuring that each class is fun and engaging for all. We have adapted (and will continue to adapt) as restrictions evolve, and the most important thing to us is to keep everyone safe in order to ensure our community’s health. If you have any concerns or questions about our Covid Safety Procedures or any of the changes made in the school, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aideen and all at Centre Stage School
Policy with regards to stopping the spread of Covid 19 at Centre Stage :
Sign in Procedure
- Any person presenting one or more of the following symptoms will not be permitted into the building: A fever, cough or breathing difficulties, loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, aches and pains.
- All persons will be asked by staff to sanitize their hands on entry.
- All students proceed straight into their assigned class.
- We ask all parents and students to arrive and be collected from class on time.
- Centre Stage School will adhere to all HSE social distancing recommendations at all times.
- All payments for camps, class fees, exams, competitions and merchandise must be made through our website. We no longer accept in-person card or cash payments.
- It is no longer mandatory for students or teachers to wear masks. Students and teachers will now decide for themselves if they prefer to wear a mask or not, and we support and respect that it is each individual's choice.
Safety Education within Centre Stage
- Centre Stage School has 2 fully qualified safety officers - Aideen Mc Auliffe and Lesley Anne Radcliffe.
Please click here to see our Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training Qualifications
Please click here to read helpful information about isolation guidelines (from HSE) for children (3 months to 13 years)
Please click here to read helpful information about isolation guidelines (from HSE) for children (13 to 18 years)
We are carefully monitoring the situation and our most important objective is to make sure we conduct business in a safe environment. We will be following all guidelines advised by government bodies, and published by the Health Protection Surveillance Centre (HPSC) and the HSE.
If you have specific questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com or call 022 53477